Supporting the Alumni Association
For more than 145 years, the Minnesota State Mankato Alumni Association has provided a critical link between the University's past, present and future. We are a home for your pride, a hub for your connections. The Alumni Association strives to keeps its 116,000 alumni in Minnesota and across the world connected to the University and to each other through a variety of programs and services. Alumni programming is made available through the generous support of our alumni and friends. Consider making a contribution to the Alumni Association and help us spread Maverick spirit wherever life may take our alumni!
Your Contribution Supports:
- Alumni Association Homecoming events
- Career and job services in partnership with the Career Development Center
- Regional events such as the Twin Cities socials (Minnesota Twins game, St. Paul Saints game, and more!)
- TODAY Magazine subscription
- Alumni Link eNewsletter
- In-state tuition rates for out-of-state alumni and their children
- Discounted travel and insurance opportunities and discounts from Mankato area hotels
- Tax-deductible contribution which supports programming and scholarships
- Priority status for invitations to alumni events
- $1000+ gifts qualify as President's Society members.
Do you or your spouse/partner work for a company that matches employees' charitable gifts? Find out by searching our matching gift database. If yes, please submit your company form to Minnesota State.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 507-389-1515 or 1-800-627-3259.
Other ways to support the Alumni Association:
- We offer volunteer and involvement opportunities throughout the year. Email email@example.com if you'd like to help out or join the Alumni Association Board of Directors.
- Show your pride and purchase a tie, scarf, t-shirt or class ring through the Alumni Spirit Store.
- You can make a financial gift of any amount, at any time!
- Looking for auto, home, life or another insurance program? Support the Alumni Association and get a quote from our partners at Liberty Mutual.
- Drive with pride! The Alumni Association supports scholarships through our tax-deductible license plate program!
Do I have to pay to be a part of the Alumni Association?
NO! All of our alumni are members of the Alumni Association upon graduation and will receive our Alumni Link e-Newsletter, the Today Magazine, and have access to the Memorial Library, Career Development Center job search assistance, MavHub Community and more! Alumni are also welcome to attend University events such as Homecoming, commencement and other regional and local events.