Become a Member+ of the Alumni Association
For more than 140 years, the Minnesota State Mankato Alumni Association has provided a critical link between the University's past, present and future. The Alumni Association strives to keeps its 112,000 alumni in Minnesota and across the country and world connected to the University and to each other through a variety of programs and services. We are a home for your pride, a hub for your connections.
Your Contribution Supports:
- Alumni Association Homecoming events including our Alumni and Friends 5k, Maverick Alumni Family Fun Tent, and the Golden Mavericks.
- Career and job services at the Career Development Center
- Regional events such as the Twin Cities Socials
- TODAY Magazine
- Alumni Reporter eNewsletter
- In-state tuition rates for out-of-state alumni and their children
- Discounted travel and insurance opportunities and discounts from Mankato area retailers
- Tax-deductible contribution which supports programming and scholarships
- Priority status for invitations to alumni and University events
- VIP treatment at Homecoming
- Minnesota State Mankato window cling
- Voucher to use for Alumni Spirit Store merchandise or at Alumni Events
- 25% savings on Alumni Plaza Brick purchases (lifetime members only)
Do you or your spouse/partner work for a company that matches employees' charitable gifts? Find out by searching our matching gift database. If yes, please submit your company form to Minnesota State.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 507-389-1515 or 1-800-627-3259.
I can’t afford to be an Alumni Association Member+. Does that mean I don’t belong to the Alumni Association and that I can’t participate in events and programs?
All of our over 112,000 alumni are members of the Alumni Association and can still receive our Alumni Reporter newsletter, the Today Magazine, and access to our Memorial Library, Career Development Center job search assistance, the MavHub Community and more. You’ll still be invited to Homecoming and our other regional and local events.